- Producers are the beginning of a food chain because they get there energy from the sun.
- Consumers eat other things like the producers.
- Producers are plants and everything else like animals are consumers.
- Examples: Cows fit in the herbivores section because they eat grass and other plants. Cows are also consumers because they eat plants.
- Sheep are herbivores and consumers.
- Deer are herbivores and consumers.
- Rabbit are herbivores and consumers.
- Grasshopper are herbivores and consumers.
- Lion are carnivores because they eat other animals and are consumers.
- Wolf are carnivores and consumers like lions.
- Snake are carnivores and consumers.
- Hawk are carnivores and consumers.
- Praying-mantis are carnivores and consumers.
- Spider are carnivores and consumers but there is a big species of spider so they can be any.
- Pig are omnivores and consumers.
- Bear are omnivores and consumers.
- Racoon are omnivores and consumers.
- Chipmunk are omnivores and consumers.
- Human are omnivores and consumers.
- Carnivores are animals that eat other animals
- Omnivores eat anything
- Herbivores eat plants
- Food webs have 3 parts: Producers, Consumers and De composers
- Primary consumers are omnivores.
- Secondary consumers are carnivores.
- Food webs are all the possibilities that things that can eat each other
- Food chain
| || |
1. So first, the grass gets it's nutrients from the sun. Then, a bunny gets it's food from the grass. The fox gets it's food from the bunny and the bear gets it's food from the fox.
2. Yes because a food web is all connected and everything is connected to something and nothing is left behind.
3. Then whatever was eating the plant or animal would die because it wouldn't get it's nutrients from the animal that it needs.
4. Well, fruits need the sun to grow because like all plants, they all need sunlight because it has all the nutrients that they need to grow. The worm gets matter by eating the apple because the apple has a lot of nutrients that the worm needs to repair itself and grow. The same with the bird and the cat, the bird eats the worm because that is it's diet and food source and the cat eats the bird because that is their food source also besides pet food.
5. They get there energy from the different types of nutrients that the animal/plant has that they need. For example, the sun provides eat and when the apple takes in the sunlight from the sun, it gets warmth and energy because it is taking in the good stuff from the sun.
6. I think that the matter that is not used just stay with the animal/plant. I also think that the matter could be just left there and another animal or plant could pick it up.