Reflect & Synthesize:
Answer the following questions in your blog post. Remember to have at least one follow-up sentence for each question, when possible.
1. Living things get food, water, air, a nice place to live (home) from their ecosystems. They get some other living things to interact with other them and a cool place to explore and create a home.
2. I have evidence from my experience when the whole class went outside and looked at the ecosystem outside of the school. We looked at our ecosystem and saw cool things.
3. They term of ecosystem means that a group of living organisms that interact with other non living things that are in there homes.
4. I hope to learn what the difference between a habitat and an ecosystem.
5. Ducks, Trees, Fish, Weeds, Plants
6. Ducks are communicating with each other, Ducks are playing with each other, and fish that are looking for food.