- I noticed that bloodstream 2 didn't rip at all and nothing changed at all. The liquid didn't drain down all the way to the cup. I noticed that bloodstream 2's coffee filter is dry but bloodstream 1's filter is completely wet. I think that the meat tenderizer did what it did because like in the body, the large intestine took out all the nutrient and vitamins and all the good stuff so the bloodstream 2 looks like paste and is kind of dry. All the liquid from the paste went all the way down at the bottom of the cup. I noticed that in bloodstream 1 all the liquid drained to through the coffee filter and that everything is at the bottom of the cup. I also noticed that inside the coffee filter, it doesn't have as much liquid in blood steam 1. I think that all the liquid is at the bottom of the cup because
1. How are the two cups different and why?
2. What process in the human body is demonstrated by the liquid in the bottom of the cup?
3. What process in the human body is demonstrated by the wet coffee filter?
4. How does this lab help us understand digestion?
1. The two cups are different because one cup doesn't have liquid at the bottom of the cup and the other cup has liquid at the bottom of the cup. They are also different because one cup's coffee filter is completely wet but the other cup's coffee filter is completely dry. I think why they are different because one cup has been using meat tenderizer but the other cup hasn't used it.
2. The process in which the human body does that represents the liquid at the bottom of the cup is the chyme which is nutrient and all the good stuff from the food we eat. The large intestine picks out all the good stuff from the chyme and whatever the large intestine didn't pick up is waste.
3. The process in which the human body does that represents the wet coffee filter in both cups is the chyme that is spread all around the large intestine. Like I said in question number 2, the large intestine picks out all the good stuff from the chyme and delivers it to the cells in our body so the cells can have the nutrient the also need.
4. I believe that this lab and the experiment that we today helps us understand digestion better because it shows us exactly what the large and small intestines do. It also shows us about chyme.