What do bones do?
Fun Facts from a slide show
What is a joint?
Joints are a hinge joint so an elbow, knees and fingers.
A ball and socket joint
- All bones are halo but it has Bone marrow inside of it. So we can have muscles they do not weigh a ton.
- We have both red and white blood cells.
- There are paper like flakes around all of our bones, made up of one layer of blood cells.
- Bones is like armor that protect your organs.
- The liver, pancreas and spleen are not protected by our bones.
- Babies have about 270 bone along with an adult who only has 260.
- The bones don't bend, and they can only move where they come together.
- Our back is not perfectly straight and it goes in and out.
- Cells form when we grow or when we get hurt.
- Pivot allows you to move from side to side.