- It has brown large seed in the center of the apple.
- On the outside of the apple it is glossy but in the inside it looks moist.
- The skin of the apple feels bumpy and smooth.
- On the inside of the apple it feels slippery but moist.
- Smells like cinammon or a seasoning.
- On the inside it looks like little brown splatters.
- On the inside of the seed its white.
- The part covering up the seed is hard but shiney.
- On the bottom tip of the apple it is fuzzy looking like and its brown.
- On the skin of the apple there are little white dots.
- The tip of the apple its green but on the outside more its red.
- When you drop your apple it bounces a couple times and it booms out loud.
- Where the seed belong inside the apple it gets deeper and deeper.
- There are little green vains going through the apple.
- Where the seed is tucked in is brown unlike the other parts which are yellow and white.
- The fuzzy part of the apple looks like a cobweb.
- The skin of the apple has some dark red stripes and some have light red stripes.
- The edges of the skin looks ridged and bumpy.
- On the skin of the apple I see dents on it.
- When I start poking at the apple juice comes squirting out and it looks light green.
- Deeper I start poking at the core the browner it is.
- When I poked at the core the pick cutted a line.
- I poke 10 picks in the apple and became dark dark brown.
- When destroyed it turns brown.
- It also smells like a light non- sweetened honey
| || |
5. taste ( We never actually tasted the apple)