- During the lunar eclipse the Earth's shadow on the moon is round.
- When ships dock to the deck the ship would have not appeared from the horizon, only if the world was flat.
- If the Earth was flat then all the consellations would be the same were ever you go.
- For an example if two sticks stood up the world would have to be round because both of the sticks have different shadows, unlike if the world was flat the sticks shadows would be the same.
- Planes can circle the Earth without stopping as well as not falling off any edges while it's flying.
- Since we have different time zones the earth needs to face the sun for a new day but if the earth was round for that it needs its axis.
- We have known that the Earth is round for thousands of years.
- The moon is lit up is visable at some areas are protected and dark, during the lunar eclipse the moon was covered by the Earth and it was round and it must be a sphere to cast that shape.
- Ships appear to sink as they pass over the curved surface of the Earth.
- The pull of gravity is about eaqual from any point on the Earth's surface.
- We can now travel to space and take photos and videos of the earth, directly observing its true shape.
Answers: (Remember to have at least two sentences for each answer whenever possible!)