| || |
- Karen Dubra, her job is a clothing maker, she said that kids always dressed alike and always wore shifts also people wore wooden shoes because leather shoes were to expensive.
- Jennette, Jennette was a spinner, she was adopted, and she does not raise cotton, also textile industry was the reason of the revolutionary war.
- Charles W. Walker, he was a militant, and he was a leader that wore a gorget which showed that he had lots of money and that he was better then everyone else, he also had to hide it during battles because people would kill him first.
- Joseph O fallen, he was a trapper and a trader, fur trade could pay for a teachers salary for a year, and a beaver trap could kill one beaver, also he didn't ware pants he wore leggings.
- Captain Park, he was a surveyor, the earth is not a perfect sphere, and there are 80 chains to a mile, also he was kind of like a spy because he would monitor the Indians land.
- Peter Smith, he was a frontier man, Peter lived 10 hours from the nearest village, You usually had 1 meal a day, you only had ice when it was Winter.
- Mistress Miclean, Mistress Miclean was the in keeper, she couldn't charge more money, she had to let everyone on the inn, she was the eyes and ears of the village.
- Rowland Seoul, he was a British Grenadier, he said if you disobey a law you had a choice to rot in jail or join the navy, he also said that he only ate oat,beans,rice, and dried tacks.
- Ida, she was a children's toy maker, here are some of the games she told us about, 9 pin, climbing bear,jigsaw puzzle, clay marbles, (The dad would steal the marbles for his musket.) A couple more games are hoop in stick, noise maker, and toy soldiers.
- Zeb, he was a carpenter, some facts are the coopers add was used for sanding the inside of barrels, the traveler was used for measuring, and the draw knife was used for widening.