1. Plants get their energy from the sun and water.
2. Plants get their matter from Sun light.
3. They get their food from their leaves from Sun light that their leaves absorb.
4. Plants are called producers because they make their own food and don't eat other things.
5. They would all die if they didn't have energy.
6. Animals would all die because they wouldn't have anything to eat.
7. Four living components are the roots, stem, leaves, pistol, and seeds.
8. The non-living component is the sugar (plant food) the the plant makes.
9. The components interact by making food and oxygen.
10. Carbon dioxide goes in and oxygen comes out.