| || |
1. It has been going great. My AM partner is very energetic and loves to have fun! My PM partner is very quiet and doesn't like sharing his thoughts. So in all, it has been a work in progress.
2. The differences was that my AM partner is very energetic and loves to say what is on his mind, and my PM partner is very shy and doesn't like to say his ideas.
3. I improved my skills by becoming more fun and more open-minded to my partner's ideas. I let him say mean stuff about my drawing because it made him think his drawings were better.
4. With my AM partner we played a fun game were we would close are eyes and he would a different colored light saber and we would act surprised. With my PM partner I let him do what he wanted to do and would tell how good he was doing.
5. Other schools should do KinderPals because it helps boost kindergartner's self-esteem. It is worth the time because you are helping kindergartners become better people.