1. Which team were you a member of?
2. How did you feel at the beginning of the game?
3. Who did you think would win the game at first (RED or BLUE)? Why?
4. How did you feel as the rules changed? Did you get discouraged or more confident? Why?
5. What were the reasons why the BLUE team won?
6. Historically speaking, what happened once America won the Revolutionary War? What changed in America?
Why was it important that America won the war?
7. What would have been different if America had lost the war?
1. I was on the red team (England).
2. At the beginning I felt confident because we had strong kids and I believed in my team.
3. I thought the red team would win because I was confident we had all of the stronger kids.
4. It bothered me a little when the rules changed. I got sort of discouraged because the other team got to have more players than we did.
5. The blue team won because they had more players and that made it easier for them to win.
6. When America won the war Great Britain recognized them as their own country and the colonists earned their freedom. The colonists could move west and make their own laws after the war. It is important that America won the war because we are a free country and have freedoms that other countries don't have.
7. If America had lost the war, we would be ruled by England and a queen. We wouldn't have our freedoms that we have now. We would have to listen to Britain.