| || |
1. It represented limited air getting to my lungs.
2. We should learn about why we need air, how we get it, and why we need it when we get more active.
3. It was difficult because it limited the air that was in my blood. Not as much oxygenated blood could get to my muscles.
4. A swollen throat makes it hard to breathe. Asthma also makes it hard to breathe. Infections in the lungs can also make it difficult to breathe.
5. I would have to take longer and deeper breaths to get enough air. I would not be able to be very active because I would not have enough oxygenated blood getting to my muscles.