1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
5. If you have time, check out the other Rube Goldberg inventions online. Compare and contrast them to yours. What do you like better? What ideas can you take from theirs?
1. The most surprising thing I learned was the different kinds of energy. This was surprising because I didn't know that there were so many kinds of energy.
2. My favorite part was the insulated bottles because we got to in a group and had to decide the right materials so the bottle would stay warm.
3. Energy is found everywhere because energy is heat, motion, light, sound, and chemical.
4. Energy is everywhere because it makes things go, it power things, and it is even light.
- Rube didn't like being late, when that happened he went crazy
- Had to learn about her grandfater
- when she was a kid she thought of him of a sculpture
- A lot of cartoons in his den
- didn't build any of the inventi
- Rube is in the dictionary
- Rube might have over complicated things
- A professor inspired him
- He had to be the center of attention
- His sculptures mainly had animals and people