1. In my food chain the grass eats the sun (not literally! that would be crazy) then the mouse eats the grass, the brown trout eats the mouse, and the bear eats the brown trout.
2. No, because it does not have all the animals.
3. It affects all the animals and plants because the will be too many of one animal and not enough of another.
4. They eat each other. Because they need to get the matter in one another.
5. They again eat each other. Because they need to get energy from one another.
6. It turns into fat or poop.