Write a one paragraph reflection, and answer the following questions:
1. At first it was very difficult to use some techniques at the start of the experiment, but by the end of the experiment I felt like it wasn't that hard.
2. Before the experiment my hands were feeling fine, then while I was doing the experiment my hands hurt and were aching from pinching so much, but by the end it didn't feel so bad because I kinda got used to pinching so I was able to pinch faster.
3. At first I did really bad because my clothespin broke and I had to get a new one. Over time my numbers started down then up a lot and stayed going up a little and down a little. But by the end it skyrocketed up.
4. One error that affected my results is when my clothespin snapped in half.
5. At first it hurt so bad because I was not used to pinching that fast, but then my hand got used to it and my number of pinches went up.
6. I think my muscle cells got oxygen, nutrients, and water by taking those quick breaks in between to get water and oxygen, but I think doing that experiment was creating energy by pinching hard.
7. I think I could of stopped my muscles from being tired by not pinching as fast and hard as I was.
8. Well you could either stop using the muscles or push through the pain even if it hurts.