Stop and Jots
- I think Henry is brave for moving into a house that is old, I would be scared of ghosts.
- I don't care what other peoples opinions are I have enough money.
- Again and Again The neighbors keeping saying the house is a disgrace. I think they are just want to keep saying their better them him.
- They are judging a book by its cover, which is their judging Henry by its house.
- Because of his house they threatened him by fining him and requesting for jail.
- He is ignoring their letters because he doesn't want to feel worse on focusing on the negative things.
- The mayor said to be nice to the people.
- Contrast And Contradiction The neighbors are being nice because the mayor used Words Of The Wiser.
- They tried to be nice and bake them a pie and shovel his driveway But he said no.
- The neighbors are missing Henry and they are wondering if he will come back.
- Aha Moment The neighbors don't feel right by making him leave.
- Contrast And Contradiction Henry is missing the neighbors.
- I think he will move back to his house.
1. I usually read at my house at random times.
2.I like all kinds of books from fiction books to chapter books because it I just take a book and read it.
3.I like adventure stories like The Hobbit or Harry Potter.
4.I would just take another book and read it.
5.I choose to read because it is used for life and its fun.