Type of nonfiction: Literary Nonfiction
Point of view: 3rd Person
Information the author really wants us to know
- That its hard to live as a hunted animal because hunters will hunt and kill hawks.
- I think the sparrows were fake because wouldn't the sparrows be caught to?
- I think the person was a person trying to help because when hawk because they helped his wing and got rid of the arrow
- How hard is it to find food as a hawk and the
- Summarize - What message does the author really want us to take away from the text, or what was the author's purpose in writing this text?
- I wonder how much it hurt to have his thigh it with an arrow and his leg broke off.