1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
- It took very long to make a book about Rube Goldberg.
- Rube Goldberg drew with his granddaughter.
- Rube Goldberg has created a website where it tries to create peoples imagination to create a Rube Goldberg machine.
- Cartoonists back then it was a big deal because it was like magic.
- Rube Goldberg machines were so popular because Youtube just came out, so a good Rube Goldberg project would go viral.
- Every day Rube Goldberg would were a bow tie, would be well dressed, smoke a cigar, and want the center of attention.
- You could win a award named after Rube Goldberg.