| || |
1. My KinderPal experience has gone great so far! My KinderPals are so nice and they seemed like they wanted to have a nice time with me! I can't wait for another KinderPal session! My KinderPals are starting to become friends!
2. In the AM period my KinderPal was a mini artist and loved to talk with me and Charlotte, who was my partner for her KinderPal was sick! In the PM period my KinderPal was not so open about what she liked and what where her "superpowers". I really had to ask questions for me to up her self esteem.
3. In the second KinderPal experience I had other ideas from other peers so my KinderPal would have a wide selection of things to do that I can compliment her on! And I felt more comfortable with my KinderPal.
4. I let them draw their character on their superpower sheet and I told them how good their drawings were! They were amazing for a 5 year old! I also played tic tac toe with them and let them win every time! I also read a book to my PM KinderPal and see what she would notice about the book!
5. Other schools should do KinderPals because it will help the new kids at the school feel confident and ready for the higher grades! It would make the kindergartners feel like their worth something and this will help when their frustrated at their schoolwork! It is defiantly worth the time because it would make the older KinderPal feel good because their helping younger kids and the younger kids would be proud of themselves.