| || |
Paragraph: This activity was very cool because it showed me how muscles will come through after pain! The clothespin was very resistant so when my muscles got tired I slowed down. I really wanted to switch hands but I fought through it! I liked this activity because I can rely on my muscles better.
1. I was very difficult because my hand got very tired but it helped to do the counting technique that Mr. Solarz gave us.
2. Before the experiment my hands felt fine but I was worried because Mr. Solarz was warning us that it would hurt. During the experiment my hand was tired because the clothespin was so resistant! But I fought through it! After the experiment my hand started to gain energy and it felt relieved.
3. At first my data was really high but then it started to drop as my hand got really tired, But I gained strength and then my data became higher.
4. Losing count might have affected my results because then I would have to slow down my experiment. Also peers that were over reacting about pain distracted my and slowed me down.
5. My hand strength was perfect at the beginning and during the middle of the experiment my hand started to hurt and I wanted to stop the experiment. During the end of the experiment my hand felt tired but better during the middle of the experiment.
6. I think that veins carry water, oxygen, and nutrients to the hands and I think that you can also get oxygen through the holes in your skin.
7. I think I could have slowed down in the trials but that means that I wouldn't have given my full effort. I could have also go really fast in the beginning and take a break in the middle, and then go super fast.
8. I will rest that muscle for about a minute or 30 seconds so the muscle could take a break and not hurt as much when I use that muscle.