| || |
I think that the butter will slide in the following order: aluminum, brass, copper, bamboo, and plastic.
1. The heat from the heating pad heated the water which made rods get hot and that heated the inside of the butter which made it oily which made it slide.
2. In both today's experiment and yesterday's experiment we have been
4. The copper was the best conductor and aluminum was the second best. The copper slid after ten seconds and the aluminum slid after thirteen seconds.
5. The two worst conductors are bamboo and plastic.
First the melted then the .
6. I think the water is a great conductor. I think this because water can be heated very easily. After ten minutes of being on the heating pad it was already 108ºF.
7. Good and bad conductors are important because you don't want a good conductor to make a winter coat out of because you will be cold. We use conductors for clothing and lots of other things.