1. The sun, water, and carbon dioxide.
2. The sun, water, and carbon dioxide.
3.They don't eat food. Plants make food with sun, water, and carbon dioxide using chlorophyll and that gives plants their energy and matter.
4. Plants are called producers because they are a source of food for all, other animals.
5. If plants couldn't get any energy they would die.
6.The animals would die if they couldn't eat plants.
7. Soil is a living part of the plant system it gives nutrients, water, and carbon dioxide to the plants.
8.The non living parts of a plants system are the carbon dioxide, oxygen, water, and sunlight.
9. The soil, carbon dioxide, water, and sunlight give the plant energy and matter. The oxygen is emitted from the plant as a waste product.
10. The carbon dioxide, water, and sunlight are the matter that is transported in. The matter that is transported out is oxygen.