- I think Jack is lying about being sorry for punching Julian because I wouldn't be sorry for punching him.
- I would be relived that Mr. Tushman is so understanding.
- It is repulsive that Julians mom thinks that Auggie is a special needs kid with a learning disability that he shouldn't have gotten into this school.
- Now I know why Julian is so nasty.
- I am proud of Mr. Tushman for standing up for August he said he doesn't have and disability and he is an extremely good student.
- Mr. Tushman is kind of rubbing in Julian's moms face (subtly) that Jack Will is friends with August not Julian.
- I would be so depressed if I were Jack Will.
- Dun Dun Dun signpost - Auggie asked Jack Will "Did Summer tell you why I'm mad at you?"
Stop and Jots: