| || |
1. The couple activity's that increased my heart rate were walking and running. I think they increased my heart the most because they involved the most exercise.
2. The two activity's increased the least was the relaxing and standing because they involved the two least exercise.
3. I think the order I ranked my activity's was inaccurate because because I think skipping should go last not running. I think this because I believe that skipping involves more motion and strength.
4. One change I noticed about my heart rate is that my heart rate was going up after every activity. I think my heart was going up because my workouts got more intense after each and every one.
5. I think my heart rate changed when I was more active because my heart needed to pump blood more often into my muscles.