| || |
1. I thought it was difficult. I thought it was difficult because there was not a lot of techniques to try in fact there was only one.
2. In the begging they felt sore but not to sore. During it My fingers felt very sore. After it they felt good and not sore.
3. One way it changed is that in the begging my score went down, in the middle it started to go up, and at the end it went down then up.
4. One error I did during the experiment is I dropped the clothespin. I think I did this because my hands were getting tired in the middle.
5. I think my hand strength changed over time because I was getting used to the experiment and I was doing the things for my hand.
6. I think they get all the oxygen, nutrients, ect by the blood movement. That is why we did the hand exercises.
7. One thing I could have done to prevent the tiring is doing the hand motions better and not hitting the table so many time from shaking my hand.
8. If I experience fatigue in the future I will do the hand motions Mr.Solarz taught us and not hit the table so many times.