| || |
1. I have never injured a joint so I do not know what it what it would feel like. If I did injure a joint I think it would feel very painful.
2. I think the the jaw would be the hardest to live without. I think it would be the hardest because you couldn't eat, talk, or drink.
3. Somethings that would be difficult would be
eating, talking, or drinking. These would be difficult because our jaw would drop down and we couldn't eat unless we ate like a pig. We wouldn't be able to talk unless we talked in a weird voice. We wouldn't be able to drink because it is very hard
4. If I had to choose one joint it would be my elbows because you could still do everything except bend your elbows.
5. There is a movement we could do and it is falling. It is falling because we would not be able to move and would just fall straight to the ground.
1. The apple smells very fresh like it was just picked from an apple tree.
2. The apple feels very smooth on the outside and it is almost like a wet slimy feel in the inside. On the outside the skin is almost squishy but not so squishy. The seeds feel smooth to and hard. When I felt the apple
3. The apple is rotting up in the inside but if you look very closely in the middle it looks fussy. When I poke a hole in the apple watery stuff is coming up like a volcano. When I dug up the middle the apple started to rot up. The inside of a seed is white.
4. When I poke a hole in the skin I here a popping noise.
They Red team represented the British. They were the tallest and the strongest because they are muscular men and the British was training them for there full time job plus they are the the mighty British in other words the strongest army. The blue team represented the colonist. They had fewer men because the men they had were not trained to fight in battle and they had to train more and more men and they had to stay behind to train so that is why the colonists had fewer people to fight in battle. The white team represented Spain and France. They came in late because they did not have to come but they decided to come and help because they both hated the British and wanted them to win against British.
The blue team got a prize if they won because they were protecting the land they claimed and that is a bigger task to do then to attack. There was one team member that was not offered a prize because he was a slave and slaves do not get much if they help and sometimes they will bet nothing. The white team was cheering for the blue team because the white team hated the red team and wanted them to feel a shame of them selves.
Part of the red team joined late because the red team was the British and the British had to travel all the way from there homes to the Americas and that is a far travel to get across the ocean. The red team had to pull the rope to the flag because they had to take over not just keep on tugging. On the other hand the blue team had to just prevent the red team from taking over so they just had to prevent it and that is easier then tacking over.