| || |
1. Our maximum temperature for heat was 113.4.
2. Our minimum temperature for cold was 44.4
3. Our range was 69.0, because I subtracted 113.4 from 44.4 and that is what I got.
4. Aluminum foil, wax paper,aluminum foil,foam,bubble wrap. We chose the materials because we wanted some layers so if the water went in the bag it would take a little bit to get to the bottle.
5. We didn't want to chose the normal paper because it isn't that thick and we didn't really want any other objects.
6. We think that the blips happened because we were accidentally moving the temperate prob and that is how we got the blips.
7. It can be both because if it is a good conductor than it is a bad insulator, if it is a good insulator then it is a bad conductor.