1. Have you ever injured a joint? (Sprained ankle, dislocated shoulder, tennis elbow, etc.) How did it feel? What things were difficult to do after the injury?
2. Which of their moveable joints would be the hardest to live without?
3. What things would be difficult to do without that joint, and why?
4. If you had to choose one of your moveable joints to live without, which one would it be? Why?
5. Is there any movement they could do without joints? (I can think of at least one.)
1. I have sprained my ankle before. It hurt a lot at the first time than after a while the sourness went away. After I sprained my ankle it was hard to walk and I was walking on my toe because I thought it would hurt to put pressure on my ankle.
2. It would be really hard to live without a jaw. It would be hard because you couldn't eat,talk, or drink something, also your knee, or your elbow and your ankle. Basically every joint would be hard to live without.
3. It would be difficult to live without every joint and stuff. Because every joint does something different and unique to help your body.
4. I would choose my elbow. I would choose that one because you could do a lot of things without the elbow you could still eat and drink and do a lot of other normal stuff without an elbow.
5. You can walk and hold stuff. You can do anything normal but it will just be harder.