1. What did you learn about the angles of your two polygons?
2. What did you learn about the sides of your two polygons?
3. What resource was most valuable to you while completing this assignment? Why?
1. Well, I learned that rhombuses are parallelograms, so it was a little hard to find the differences of the two shapes.
2. I learned that the rhombus was not it's actual shape so it was easier to find some differences a just by little bit though.
3. The best resource's was another person to help me, a my math notebook, our hardcover, and the screen that Mr.Solarz put up.