| || |
1. The purpose of breathing through the straws was to get the feeling of how it felt to have bronchitis and asthma. It felt very hard.
2. Yes some were much harder than others. The running in place with the wide straw was harder than the other ones like sitting in place and walking.
3. My breathing changed when the smaller straw came and I did more challenging things. I think they happen because we are challenging our lungs to do harder things and we took bigger breaths.
4. I think it caused those effects because I was doing different things each time. So it got harder to do.
5. Yes, it did affect my breathing because it is a much thinner straw. I think this occurred because I didn't get much air threw the passage way to get into my to get to my body.
6. I think I was asked to breath through thin straws because it would be much harder and we could hurt our selves or our lungs. Also because it was way harder to get air to your body so I had to take more deep breaths and if we did it for more we could have passed out because we were getting such little air to our lungs at a time.
7. I think we were asked to not run or walk in place while breathing threw the thin straw because there was only a tiny hole at each end. It would be way way hard to do especially since we are so used to be breathing through a big mouth.
8. It would affect me a lot because I love exerciser and I do a lot of basketball so if I had asthma I wouldn't be able to as much of my favorite things at one time. It would be much harder to run with my dad and my friend and do basketball practice and games.