It smells sour
· fuzzy in the middle and shiny.
· Once you dig in it is hard in the middle.
· There is a brown juice coming out.
· It's truing brown.
· When we poke the apple we are poking the cells of the apple and they pop and juice comes out.
· There is white stuff in the middle of the seed that’s in the apple.
· It is mushy.
I was able to observe these things because the apple was split in half and I could see the inside of it.
It is important because without it you can't go back to what you started.
I used the sense of touch the most because I took the apple apart and I could feel it. I also used the sense of sight to observe what the apple looked like. Finally, I used the sense of smell to smell the sweetness of the apple.