| || |
1. The propose was to feel what it feels like to have a problem with your lungs.
2. The sitting one was much easier than the running one.
3. As you become more active it becomes harder to breath and you are breathing harder.
4. I think breathing through the wide straw caused these effects because it was harder to breath in such a thin space.
5. The red straw made me feel sick when breathing and get a headache, as well as made me feel dizzy. It was a lot easier to breath with the wider straw.
6. Breathing through the thin straw for more than 2o seconds may cause you to faint.
7. If you run while breathing through the thin straw you could also faint and have shortness of breath.
8. It would effect me because I wouldn't be able to run and be active without feeling like I could breath deeply. This would cause me to be scared that I wouldn't be able to breath.