| || |
1.I think that it made a hole in the paper stuff from the acid.
2. The stuff made part of the jello watery and it took the rest down.
3. The difference between cup 1 and cup 2 was that nothing happened to cup 2, but with cup 1 it made a hole and it got watery.
4. I think it took the nutrients out like our body does because it has enzymes.
5. It is important to digest food because if you don't it will just sit there and get hard and that might hurt you.
6. The experiment represented chemical digestion. I think it took the stuff it needed and left behind what it didn't need.
7. I don't think one could perform well in a sports game or competition if your food wasn't digested properly.
Hyena was eating a sandwich,It was a grey day it was rainy and hyena was in his dark cave eating when he noticed something in the fog.It was a house! Hyena was so excited,but Miserable Hyena did not like getting wet.He crept out of his cave and a drop of water trickled down his nose,He quickly flicked it off he darted at the house but when he wasn't looking he fell into the river! Hyena began to climb out of the river and he thought i'm just going back home Its too wet and muddy.