1. What writing skills did you improve while working on your Human Body Research Paper? Explain.
2. What are some concepts that you learned about the human body during this unit that you think are
important (not just interesting)?
3. What was the most challenging part of writing your Human Body Research Paper? Why?
4. What aspect of the Human Body Research Paper are you most proud of? Why?
1. I improved on transitioning between subjects. I improved on it because in the paper we had lots of transitions between different the parts in the different systems. I also learned a lot about concluding things, because we had to write a small conclusion at the end of each system.
2. I think that involuntary muscles are really important, I think so because they do the work during peristalsis so we don't have to think about digesting.
3. I think it was challenging to switch my notecards from various websites into my own words and writing. I found it challenging because sometimes the websites had worded it very nicely in a way that I understood and I wanted to keep it that way, but I had to make it into my own words.
4. I am the most proud of all the systems that I wrote about. I am the most proud of it because it was very challenging to write and I am proud of the outcome.
Human Body Research Paper
What Will We Do First On Mars?
We should get our spacesuits on first.
Adalberto, Kai, and Christoph should start building the water-finding machine so we can get water.
Teo should start contacting NASA and tell them that we are safe.
Elin should start building some of the goggles and the boots that we need.
Ada and Alondra should start building our oxygen machine.
Wu Chen and Alexandrine should start preparing some food.
I should make sure the animals are safe and healthy.
Leyla and Iskandar should look for a good area for us to make our domes.
I think the rest of us should start unpacking the supplies for the domes, and get a head start on the domes.