| || |
Here I am feeling the flap of the fish's tail go against me. I am only Stacy the molecule. I cant stay in here forever. Oh now I remember that it's my turn to get evaporated. I can feel me getting released from the water. This is a process called evaporation. Since I am in the air for about a minute I can see my other molecule friends. We decide that we all should hang out so we "stick together" We look so weird like little droplets of water. Oh water vapor! We just condensed. Soon later I decide that I want to go to a concert so me, Stacy the molecule decides to travel to Beyoncé's locker room. When we reach the stage I can feel the vibration pounding onto the floor. Soon Beyoncé starts singing and of course she is working so hard that I am sliding off the tips of her head. I just experienced Perspiration. Man that was fun but the next thing I know I am in the air and me, only a molecule, so small just slid into the ground and into a river. Gosh dang it! I just got accumulated! Then comes my best friends Nicole and Alison they said that they wanted to take the "perspiration ride" I asked what it was but they said to just wait and figure out myself. First we went up into the sky as three little molecules. All of a sudden..
"Ow!" I could feel me being pulled up into the cloud and then me getting released again. Over and over, as soon as I got released, I came back up into the cloud because of all the high wind and gravity. From now On, I was not just a molecule, I had ice stuck to me. I was becoming hail! Finally when the wind could not pull me up again, I fell down from the cloud onto the ground. Man the precipitation ride was fun! Well, what a day for a molecule girl like me.
Science Fair- First Draft
I'm Glad I recorded my presentation on video before Science Fair Because:
Science Fair Presentation- Improved Version
By the end of the science fair, my presentation was much better because:
| || |
1. I think that the science fair was a valuable experience because I got the chance to let my voice out. It was fun to speak about something you worked really hard on and it was very valuable because now I know how to speak and i know what suggestions to put into my work.
2. I sometimes stuttered when I was speaking and I know I did this because I was nervous. Another example is that I would forget to say something. I think that in the future, I should study what some things that should be said.
3. Something differently I wanted to do was make the kids more interested. Sometimes the kids were zoned out but I tried my best to make my project sound fun! Usually, a station next to me had cookies so I guess kids are just occupied by the props and I did not have any so maybe next time I could bring some so my station could be more "pizazzed."
1.Describe your experience.
2. Did your student leave our room feeling good about them self? How do you know?
3. What will you do differently when we meet Mrs. Arce's class?
1. My experience with a kindergartener was a blast! She was in the front of the line with a stick with my name on it! We found a spot to stay at and I introduced my self. We played a game and we figured that we had a lot in common. I had a great experience with someone younger than me and I made a definite new friend!
2. I think my person left the room feeling good about them self. I think this because she had an ear to ear smile and she gave me a hug. I was sure that she left happy.
3. If I would have to do something different with the next class, then I would try to get to the questions. My kindergartener today seemed to always zone out when I asked her one of the superhero questions.
Meteorologists' job is very dependent on water. Their job is based on weather which has is a big part in water. Meteorologists are able to predict the changes in weather patterns by using several different tools.They use these tools to measure the atmospheric conditions that occurred in the past and present. Then they make an educated guess about the future weather. This process recycles every time a new forecast needs to come. Some tools include a thermometer (which measures air temperature), as well as a Sling psych measures relative humidity, using the cooling effect of evaporation.