Reflection for Activity
| || |
1. The activity where I was running in place increased my heart rate the most. I think that this happened because running in place is the most active thing that was being tested on.
2. The activity that increased my heart rate the least was standing. I think that this happened because when you are standing still, not much action is happening in your body and you are not really breaking a sweat so your heart is not really working as hard.
3. The order in which I ranked the activities in was accurate because From Standing still through Running in place, Each activity going up was accurate. It was accurate because the numbers increased after your body started working harder and harder then, your heart was working harder and harder as well.
4. The changes I noticed about my heart rate as I got more active was that the numbers of my beating heart got higher. This process was happening because my heart was trying to keep up with the activeness happening ion my body.
5. I do not have a reference book at the moment so I will answer the question with my knowledge:
I think that as my body got more active, the heart gets more active as well. When your body gets tired after you run or something similar to running, your heart is beating faster than regular.