| || |
1. The purpose of breathing through straws was to experience what it feels like to have asthma or something else which makes breathing harder for you. I'll tell you that it would be a bit of a struggle to breathe harder. Just imagine to always be huffing and puffing and always having to use an inhaler. The people who do this, are very strong.
2. Running while breathing through a straw was very hard. You had to push through and breathe harder than ever. My face turned red and I was pushing hard to get some air. When you sit while breathing through a straw it's still hard but not as hard as running with a straw.
3. Your breathing changes as you become more active because. This happens because you are becoming more and more tired because you are breaking a sweat and getting fatigued.
4. I think that breathing through the wide straw caused the effects that I explained it was hard and the effects happened because I was thinking to hard.
5. The thin straw affect was different from the wide straw. I think this because the thin straw was a lot thinner than the wide straw and it was harder to push the oxygen throught the thin straw which made it harder.
6. I think that I was asked to breathe through the thin straw for 20 seconds instead of 1 minute because if you breathed in the thin straw for more than 20 seconds, you wouldn't pass out, and this is coming from someone who tried this activity.
7. Maybe I was not asked to run or walk with the thin straw because it would be extremely hard and if someone possibly took the challenge, they would probably end up not feeling so well.
8. My daily life would be affected if I had to breathe with smaller amounts of oxygen because first of all, I would have to carry around for example an inhaler to help me breathe better. Also, it would be hard to play sports or even break a sweat.