- What were you trying to create in today's lab?
- What improvements did we make to the model from trial to trial? After you list each improvement, explain why we made that change and explain if it helped or not.
- What did the final model demonstrate for us? Was there anything that didn't work out? If so, what were we not able to demonstrate?
- What would have been challenging for you if you were asked to do this entire lesson on your own?
- We were trying to create a thing out of the rocks, brown dirt, play do/clay and, small rocks to create a river bed and we poured water over it.
- On our first river stream we created the river out of Brown dirt, small rocks, play do / clay , big rocks and we put that into the metal container and poured water over it.