1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. The most surprising thing for me was the by products. I thought that this was surprising because I did not know that energy could have by products.
2. My favorite part of the unit was the energy transfers station. It was my favorite part because we got to experiment with the objects.
3. Energy is found everywhere. Some examples are schools, playgrounds, houses, etc.
4. I would define energy saying that, energy is something that is everywhere and people use it everyday.