| || |
1. Our maximum temperature for the insulated bottle experiment was 111.4.
2. Our minimum temperature for the insulated bottle experiment is 49.4.
3. Our Range for the insulated bottle experiment is 62.0
4. The materials that we used were first we used carpet insulation, second 3 pieces of foil, third 2 pieces of wax paper, fourth polyester, fifth nylon. We chose the materials that we chose because they had a good testing score.
5. We did not choose regular paper, wool, bubble wrap. We did not choose these things because they had a low test score.
6. On our graph we had lots of blips. We think that the blips are when you move the thermometer the data moves.
7. All insulators are different. it depends on what kind of insulators you are using. If you use thin insulator it may not work as well as a thick insulator. So really you could have a good or poor insulator it just depends on what you are using.