| || |
1. I have injured a joint. The joint I injured was I sprained my ankle. It felt like I could never do anything again until my ankle got better. The things that were difficult about having a sprained ankle is that I could not walk normally and I could not play the sports that I wanted to do.
2. I think It would be difficult to live without our jaw.
3. It would be difficult because you cold not eat, talk, drink, or get the nutrients without the jaw and you need all those things in your body.
4. I think that it would be your knuckles because without your knuckles you could still hold things you would just use both hands.
5. One movement you could do is you could fall.