| || |
1. Our model needed 3 bones and 2 muscles in the elbow model.
2. Our pretend muscles are similar because they are attached to the radius and the ulna to contract the bones. The ways that are muscles are diffrent are that they are not the same shape and they don't spread all the way across the humerus bone.
3. If the ligaments of the models were torn our model would split into two parts and would not be connected to each other anymore. It would effect how it would operate because it would not be able to move back and forth, because would be two parts.
4. Ligaments are stretchy tissue that connects one bone to another bone. Tendons are material that connects bone to muscle. Cartilage is a thin tissue that is in between two bones so that they do not rub together.
5. Yes! I think that it was fun but it was also very challenging because we had to keep switching our ideas so that everything would work.
6. What made this activity challenging was that we started last and only some of are materials where there.