| || |
1. Yes. It was difficult because my hands would get tired and they would need a break but we had to use the same fingers and technique.
2. Before they felt normal and relaxed. During they felt tired and like I could never use them again. After they felt dead and they would never work again.
3. My data changed by going up and down over and over again.
4. I think what effected me the most was I was pinching the clothespin in the wrong spot and it kept falling out of my hands
5. My hang strength changed because I kept finding better ways to pinch my clothespin so that it was not falling out every time.
6. I think they get energy by pinching so fast and all the movement. And also all of the breaks that we were gave.
7. I think we could of let them rest longer after the experiment so they could get all the energy.
8. I think that you should pinch longer and rest longer instead of resting for a short time.