1. Describe your experience.
2. Did your student leave our room feeling good about themselves? How do you know?
3. What will you do differently when we meet Mrs. Arce's class?
1. When the kindergarteners walked in I found my kid and introduced myself. We found a spot and started to introduce myself. I asked my kid his name but he didn't answer. Instead of waiting for a long time I asked him again and he told me that his name was Justin. We played the game called That's me That's not me. I did not learn so much because he was a little quite. I told him that we had a controller that turned on flashing lights but he was not so interested in them. So instead we decided to draw. After we finished drawing before I knew it it was time to clean up. So we said goodbye and he got in line to leave.
2. I don't know if my student left feeling better about him self because he was very quite like me sometimes.
3. Next time I will try to be more energetic and more open about myself.
Meteorologists use water for many different reasons and different ways. . If the air is different temperatures they can predict what the weather will be. Another way is The amount of humidity in the air can affect hot fast water can evaporate. Meteorologists can predict the changes in weather patterns by using many different tools. They use most of these tools to measure atmospheric conditions.
How Humans and Giant Pandas Use and Need Water
1. Write at least one paragraph that describes what happened in our Mars Simulation from start to end.
1. The very first thing we did is we came up with a place we came from and a name for us. Like I am from Argentina and my name is Elin Diaz. After we came up with our names and culture we learned about mars and how we were going to visit it. First we had to come up with a name and spot to place our new country on mars. We looked as a class on Google earth for a place to land our ship. The class and I chose I spot right in between the poles and the spot where it is hot. Once we found our spot we decided to brain storm problems that could happen when we are on mars. We split up into groups to fix the problem. To write our preamble we had to write our own preamble then we voted on which one we wanted best. Of course in a constitution you need the governments powers, Everyone chose one of the branches that they wanted to be in. Once you were in your groups you would write about what your group does. After that we were writing our bill of writes when everything started to fall apart. We were debating on if we should bring a gun when our teacher told us we died because someone shot a gun in our dome and it exploded.
One cool day at the beach my sister Alexa, my mom and me were in the water. We had rented a paddle board. My sister had a really fun idea.
“Hey guys, since we can sit on the paddle board we should all sit on it while Nicole paddles.” Alexa said with an exciting tone.
No one said anything so we all went with her idea. First my mom got on, then when my sister hopped on the back I felt a tipping motion. I tried to stay stable on it but we all fell. The last thing I heard before I went into the water was Mrs. Niedbala laughing at us. In the water I could hear splash and moaning. I was being kicked and shoved everywhere. I tried to grab the board to pull me up but I could not find it anywhere. I was about to gasp for air but I couldn’t because I was under water. I went up for air again but was shoved back under water by my sister who was acting like she was having a spaz attack. I was swimming back and forth trying to find a place where I could get out but there was no where to get out of the water because now my mom was kicking just like my sister and of course I was the one who had to be in the middle of them. Finally when I got out of the water my mom and sister had been out for awhile.
“Thanks for helping me out.” I said with anger. While I was trying to get water out of my mouth my mom had already left and my sister was just laughing.