| || |
1. The purpose of breathing through the straws was to feel how it feels to have asthma.
2. Some of the activities were harder than others. I think that running while breathing through the straw was harder than sitting and walking while breathing.
3. When I become more active my breathing changes. These changes happen because I need to get more oxygen into my body so I breath faster.
4. I think it caused the things I explained because I was breathing through the straw for such a long time.
5. Yes, It did effect how I was breathing because it was a smaller tube and it was harder to get air through.
6. Because if we breathed through the thin hole for too long we could get dizzy.
7. Because it would be to much to do while breathing through a skinny tube
8. I think that my daily life would be hard because I could still play sports and everything but it would be hard.