1. What five basic things do our bodies need in order survive?
2. If we exert ourselves, what are three (or more) signs that our bodies are in distress? Explain why our body does that (research it if you need to).
3. What can we do to make these signs go away?
1. The five basic things are shelter, food, sleep, water, oxygen. We need those to live. For example, food, water, and sleep help our body get energy, oxygen helps us breathe, and shelter helps us stay healthy, and not sick.
2. Some signs are heavy breathing, sweating, or being red faced. You can tell because this happens when you work out, which shows that you are in distress.
3. We can calm ourselves down. We can do that by taking it easy, for example relaxing instead of exercising.