| || |
1. Our model needed three bones and two muscles. We also used materials to keep it together.
2. Our muscles were similar by the biceps on the top, and the triceps on the bottom. They are different because they were balloons and they don't exactly like a real persons would.
3. If it was overstretched or torn, it wouldn't be able to operate correctly. This is because nothing would be in place.
4. Ligaments are what keeps the bones in place so they won't get hyper extended. Tendons are what keeps the biceps and triceps connected to the bone. Cartilage is what is in between the bone so they won't rub against each other.
5. It was fun experimenting and learning about the elbow. It was also fun being challenged.
6. It was hard because if there was one mistake, it would mess up the hole thing. It would also be hard fixing it.