| || |
1. The purpose of breathing through the straws was to feel how it was like to have asthma or bronchitis. I think this is important because I have asthma, and people should know how it feels when it is bad.
2. The running in place activity was the hardest. I had to stop because my chest was getting tight. It was hard because I couldn't get enough air and I couldn't do it much longer so I stopped.
3. It changes because you are breathing the same amount of are, and doing harder activities throughout the activities. It happens because you need a lot of air while exercising, because it needs to keep the muscles strong.
4. I think it did because it was thin. Also I think it was because it was long, and it took longer to inhale air through it.
5. I think it effected me differently because the wide straw was very wide, and I could get more air than I could in the thin straw. Even with the wide straw, it was hard when we were running in place because we needed more oyxgon and couldn't get it.
6. It did, but we only did it for 20 seconds so it was just about as hard as the running in place. But, my estimate is that it only felt that way because we ran in place right before that one and we were tired. I think we were because it as harder to breathe through the small straw, and not many of us would be able to do that.
7. I think it was because it was so hard to breathe in that straw, that we wouldn't be able to do it while walking or running, based on what we know. When we exercised, It was harder to get the oxygen because we need more.
8. I know this because I have asthma. Every morning when I wake up, I have medicine the I puff out and breathe it in through a tube. If I didn't have that, It would be hard because I wouldn't be able to run around without having my chest getting really tight.