1. Describe what you did.
2. Did your student leave the room feeling good about him or her?
3. What will you do differently when we meet Mrs. Arce's class?
1. When I meet my partner he was very quiet and settle. But when we were in the middle of talking he started to warm up to me and told me what he liked to do. At the end he liked talking to me.
2. Yes he did because he was good at everything I asked him to do and I know he was feeling good about him self because he was really happy.
3. What I will do differently is talk like I'm there age becaue he didnt under stand half the things I was saying.
How Humans And Lobsters Use Water
Reflection:1.Why is water considered a "Natural Resource?" 2.How is water essential to our survival and the survival of all living things?
Answers: Water is considered a natural recourse because no man on earth made water water has been on this earth for as long as it goes. Water is useful because we drink it to survive and we also use it to stay clean.
1. Write at least one paragraph what happened from start to finish.
In the beginning we learned about mars and what might be on mars. While we were learning about what was on mars we learned that on mars it can be cold and hot. So we made a lot of new gadgets on helping us survive on mars. All of us were assigned a job and our makers and builders were basically the ones who built all of our new gadgets to help us on mars
One day I was in a basketball game. We were playing our enemies, it was tied at the half and I NEEDED water so badly or I felt like I would faint. I found a water fountain and I said to myself
“just in time!” I ran over and when I got to the water fountain there were like 3 people ahead of me. When I was finally going to get a drink the whistle blew and I had no time to get myself a drink.
When I got back in the game I felt like I was going to turn into goo if I didn't have water. Later in the game the whistle blew and we all stopped because there was a foul and I was running full speed across the court! Now I was really going to faint, I just had a full head of steam running down the court to score! I was going to die if I didn't have water sooner or later! It was the fourth quarter and I still didnt get any water, and I was running up the court and then the other team called a timeout! finally the water fountain was open and I ran over without a care in the world and got a drink I won the game for my team right when I came back into the game. My team was so happy, and even better I felt better.