| || |
1. It was too feel what it would be like with asthma and bronchitis.
2. Yes the running in place was the hardest because I needed more air to circulate my blood to my body so I had to stop.
3.It changes because then you need more deep breathes which was hard to get. It happens because your working harder.
4. Because breathing through the wide straw was easier and i described how it was easier then the thin straw.
5.Yes because we had thinner air going through our body, I think this effect was by how thin it was.
6. I think we were because if we did it for a minute we would probily get light headed and start to feel dizzy then faint.
7. if we did one of the people in class would of fainted because of not getting enough air into there body to circulate blood.
8. It would effect me because I play sports so every time I run up and down the court I would feel dizzy.