- Kids have there strengths (superhero powers)
- The number 1 thing is empathy
- Kids have their own strengths and you need to understand them
- Kids also have weaknesses and that's better
- You cant always solve the kids problems just by doing it yourself let them understand
- "If a butterfly is struggling to get out a cocoon don't cut it open for them, let them struggle to understand"
- You cant have empathy without kindness
- Kindness is the real global warming
- Comparison is the thief of joy
- At the end give them a positive touch to make them feel better
- When you run into someone you know and they seem a bit down just say hey (their name) and give them a high five
| || |
1. My dad because he is my basketball coach and he knows I can do better then what I'm always doing. Also my mom because she helps me reach my best.
2. My friends Stacy,Nicole,and Kendall because they can trust me with a lot of what they need help with.
3. My superpower is empathy because a lot of the time I feel what there going through.
4. A lot of the time I use empathy because kids in my class are stressed because of the work we have and I try to help them with it.
5. The thing that weakens me is to much pressure to do something.
6. I will make sure they feel better about themselves by once again having empathy to understanding what they need help with and what they are perfectly fine with.